EUROHEAL® Purity and Quality Guarantee
- 100% Organic Whole-Herb bulk tea blend
- NON-GMO, Non-irradiated, Non-fumigated
- Not fermented, no synthetics and no isolates
- Micro-bacterial Analysis (FREE FROM Mold or Harmful Bacteria)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (NO toxic additives, pesticides or chemicals)
- Made in a FDA Registered Facility
Option 1) Glass-lined thermos (1 tsp tea per 8oz of water — steep at least 30min) — Recommended
Option 2) French Press (1 tsp of tea per 8oz of water — steep at least 30min)
Option 3) Ceramic or glass tea pot (8 oz of water to 1 tsp of tea — steep covered at least 30min)
Option 4) Ceramic or glass mug (8 oz of water to 1 tsp of tea — steep covered at least 30min)
– After brewing is complete you can drink the tea hot, warm or at room temperature.
– Drink from approved containers like glass, ceramic or paper cups
– Do not brew in metal, plastic or Styrofoam containers
– Do not add milk (no dairy, no plant milks)
– Do not add sweeteners of any kind (NO sugar, honey, natural or artificial sweeteners)
Warning: Some people experience a drop in their blood sugar within just a few days. Please consult your doctor before adjusting your medication or if you observe signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Organic Bitter Melon, Organic Gymnema Leaf, Organic Stevia Leaf, Organic Neem Leaf, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Hibiscus Flower.
All herbs are prepared in accordance with Healing Foods EUROHEAL® technology and Potency Protection System™.